Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bleakness

Things are very simple because that is all there is. When you exhaust what you have in mind, there is just nothing left. When you have only one motive and nothing more, that is the only thing you will do.

Maybe because reality is bleak, that's why people wants to live in fantasy. But maybe if we are really living in a fantasy world, we might find things boring and want things to not go our way just to make life interesting. Human beings are so troublesome.

Is this how life really is for people? Do people feel the same way I do inside? I do not remember how it felt inside in the past, I only know now and now is not nice. I am constantly tired, constantly upset, constantly wanting to go everywhere yet stay at one place as well. My mind fills with things I do not want to remember, my heart can't heal properly. Sometimes I think it is easier if life ends because life seems so bleak. It is going around in circles and I am walking down a path that is already set for me. There seems to be a veil of curtain around me and I don't know where I am heading.

Do everybody feels like me inside? Because life is not very nice.


Rubbish! I have a better life than many out there! I just have to keep thinking positively. Where is the positive side? I don't see...

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home