Monday, October 16, 2006

Did Singapore turn into Genting?

Yesterday I was at the airport. Today I thought I was in Genting, looking around me. Only that it wasn't cold.

Then I must have been too tired and was dreaming because

1) there was a nice white, translucent veil all around me. Barely 10 metres away and it looked as if the others are all from another world;

2) I could actually see that the sun is a big orange glob in the sky. I thought it was the early moon at 4.30pm;

3) I keep coughing for no reason.

Odd. In my dream MZ had lunch with me at macdonald's and I skipped social psychology lecture to do my lab report.

Oh yar, I forgot, it's not a dream, it's the haze. And actually I was not coughing for no reason because I wasn't actually coughing but hearing others coughing and looking at the haze around me made me feel like coughing which actually I didn't feel like but feel obligated to cough because the haze is all around me and if I didn't cough it'd be kind of odd and actually just thinking about all of the little smoke particles in the air around me and me breathing it in, through my nostrils and into my lungs is kind of difficult not to make me cough *cough*. There, I just coughed again.

=D

Too many smoke particles, time to dig nose.

*cough cough cough*

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home