Friday, October 20, 2006

Many, many things

I finally joined NUSPsyche today. When I made the decision, I was happy. Then I learnt something else.






Registration fee is $3. KNN. I didn't know need to pay. Am now a member, might consider entering sub-comm. See how.

On a side-note, I was wondering if the guy at the table for recruiting members refused to look at me because of how I looked today or if it is his usual habit of looking everywhere else but at the person he is talking to. It is very disconcerting.

------------------------------
You know how people say that it is okay to step on grass because they won't die? They are wrong. Imagine everybody steps on them, of course they will die. Where do you think those bare patches of sandy ground admist green grass comes from? The family of grass there decided they didn't like the soil there and decided to migrate?

------------------------------
I saw a very cute and fat mynah today. Yesterday I saw a small and thin one.

I am munching on maltesers like I'm eating fruits. I think I'm almost done with the packet.

------------------------------
The Music Library at NUS is very small but very nice and very quiet.

The toilets even more so - spacious, very clean, quiet and nice smelling. I will go shit there next time. Hehz.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home