Monday, October 23, 2006

Miscalculation

Last night I was telling myself that I have a Very Important tutorial at 9am. So I did a mental calculation and set my alarm clock at 7am because I have to reach school at 10am.

This morning I woke up at 7am, feeling very pleased with myself because I managed to wake up the moment the alarm clock(s) rang. I packed my bed very happily indeed and proceeded to the toilet to wash up.

As I was brushing my teeth I was fully aware that I am preparing to go to school for the 9am tutorial and I will be reaching school very early indeed. See, my mind tells me, now is 7pm, later bathe, eat and pack bag, should take about an hour in all, then leave house at 8am, bus journey is about 1.5 hours, I should reach school at 9.30....

KNN! Tutorial is at 9!

I really don't know how I can be so blur.

No, the first two lines aren't wrong.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Montmarcey Brown said...

I do that sort of thing all the time. It's all part of being a genius and having your mind on big things.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger tstar said...

I guess we have no time and space for little things on our minds. =)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... thanks for laughing at me. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home