Sunday, October 29, 2006

Randomity

I can spend 40 minutes typing out a long comment on somebody else's blog but not have the time or energy to do as detailed an explanation, argument or post on my own.

Oh the haze condition is so much better already!

And I spent 5 freaking hours on the net yesterday trying to look for pictures for my social psychology presentation because my group member says it is too wordy. I guess the wordy part is right, but I feel that the more important thing is how you get the point across to the audience. If you speak well and get the point across, plus your powerpoint slides are reasonably neat, then I feel that it is fine. Anyway I got my pictures, and some are pretty funny ones so I hope they laugh.

They'd better laugh! I spent 5 hours on the pictures alone!
5 hours for only a few pictures. Damn, I am lousy.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home