Thursday, October 26, 2006

Retribution?

Maybe it is retribution for making him feel guilty that I now feel guilty as well.

Very, very, very guilty. Really very sorry. Now I understand when people say that they would rather the person scold, scream, shout, hit them than they keep quiet. It's horrible. SH, can you scold me...


I am very scared. Really very very scared.


Then I know what I have to do. I choose to escape. This coward me choose to escape. I can't face anything. I am very scared I will lose myself and my mind. I choose to give it all up. It was already to the point of no return anyway. Excuses. I'm giving it up. I want nothing. Nothing. Give me nothing because when you have more to lose, you fear more.


The last balloon flies.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home