Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Shortest essay

This is my fourth post for today because...

While averii finds it a trouble to squeeze out enough words for her term paper (read it here, here, here, here and here), I'm finding trouble trying to keep my essay within the word limit. I have exceeded already and am trying desperately to find things to cut out, on which I AM TERRIBLY FAILING. In fact, I keep wanting to add stuff in.

Granted, the maximum word length of the essay is only 800 words. =P

This is one of the oddest module I have ever done, but nevertheless, one of the most interesting ones (hey anything with music to me is interesting. Almost. I was just wondering if Yong Siew Toh offers any music modules to us). 800 words determines 25% of your overall grade and I'm supposed to squeeze in 800 words worth of quality ideas, plus introduction and conclusion.

Shit, just realized my current word count is 908 without the conclusion.

This is really one of the shortest essays I have ever written. Where are my scissors... cut cut cut!

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home