Friday, October 20, 2006

A talk late at night

Sometimes I marvel at the ease with which people forget a person even if he/she had been a celebrity for a while. Because that's just it. Everything is for the moment. After you are no longer important and you get back your privacy. I guess it's good in a way too, isn't it?

-----------------------
I really enjoyed talking to my cousin. =) Talking to her kinds of eases stress and it's nice to be able to tell somebody your innermost feelings just to sort things out within yourself and to have somebody else's opinion. The same as been going on for YY, though I still feel closer to JY than YY at the moment. I have slightly different relationships with both, probably because of the environments we are brought up in.

Now that I've talked about it with her, I wonder if a career as an experimental psychologist is what I want.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home