Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Very bad feeling

I got a very bad feeling about being stuck at the CAP for 2nd lower class honours. It seems so difficult just to get up there. This is one of those times I feel like just giving up. Don't see the point in studying so hard. Then again, what do I know what studying hard when I can slack and JY can sit down and study for 8 hours straight or don't sleep the whole night at all.

So close to exams. So desperate. I don't know what to do with my statistics module. I really really need to score. I really need 2 As this semester and I don't think I can score with sociology. I've never been good with that subject.

Sigh. Must be sniffed too much of the body odour just now, no appetite for dinner and feeling all out of sorts. I can't even solve simultaneous equations.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home