Saturday, November 25, 2006

1down, 3 to go

Well, it's over, that dreaded physics paper. I thought the paper would have been relatively easy, if one had studied hard enough for it. Of course I would have scored relatively well for it too, if not for the fact that I made a huge careless mistake in Q1, did something wrong in Q2 that I don't know what, forgot one of the fundamental equation for question 3 leading me to leave the whole thing blank (darn, I KNEW how to do it) and basically hit upon a wall for question 5. So Part I leaves me with only 1Q fully finished and very sure of the answer. I forgot to mention that usually even the answers that I'm completely certain of never do quite turn out right.

For part II it was obvious which 2 questions I was going to attempt. I thought the first one was easy, just that it was extremely tedious and I spent a little too much time on that, but I'm satisfied. The first section of Q2 was alright because heh, I attempted a similar question at home. So HOPEFULLY the answer's correct, taking into account the rate at which I make careless mistakes. I happily finished that section of Q2 and then happily drew # to indicate my answer then I flipped over to the next page.

Orange page. 10 minutes to the end of the paper and I raised my hand for a second booklet. Feel/sound so good right? I used only 1 page of that second booklet and I think the whole thing's crap.

So I completed 2.5 questions out of 7 questions. What a great feat. Now on to other greater feats - conquering the sociology paper on monday and the need to cover 2 modules within 6 days.

(GEM should be alright, scored full marks for the last paper. =D As expected a lot of people scored around there too. It's all down to the essay and MIDI. Do I sound proud? =P That's because I am proud of this module.)

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home