Sunday, November 26, 2006

Another down in 16 hours

I'm not quite sure if this is supposed to be worse than taking the physics paper because I can't remember a single proper thing about sociology when I'll be facing the paper in less than 24 hours. Plus my mind is very, very saturated. Made a very brave attempt at trying to study overnight but I seriously think I should stop doing that because it's a waste of mental energy deciding whether or not to sleep at 11.30 when I'm already nodding off. That energy should be put to proper use, like deciding which anime to start watching after my exams.

Argh! Functionalist theory, conflict theory, symbolic interactionism, feminist approach. Why got people so free, do this kind of things? And I do NOT understand how sociology can be an easy subject.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home