Tuesday, November 21, 2006

coffee

I wanted to study overnight last night, so for the first time in many years, I made myself a nice hot cup of coffee. The coffee was good, but I started to feel wrong inside. Within a while of drinking it, my stomach was starting to rumble. Reckoned there was nothing wrong and that it would soon pass. Caffeine didn't take effect until 1.5 hours later. I was awake and feeling out of sorts. I was really hungry and I was shaking really badly. At some point at 1.30am I couldn't take it anymore and cooked myself a bowl of instant noodles. While eating, my hands were trembling. I could see my spoon shaking when I was drinking the soup. After I finished the noodles, still didn't feel good, like want to puke, want to shit, stomach still out of sorts but wide awake. Think I went to sleep at 2am instead, lights and radio on.

The normal me wants to attribute it all to coffee, the experimental psychology student me doesn't think so, thinks there are too many confounds and wants to conduct an experiment. Go away, experiment-psychology-me, I don't want to drink coffee anymore.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home