Friday, November 03, 2006

dog and woman; decision

Unique hits to my blog is reaching an all-time low everyday. Darn. Camera also died on me. Plus I have no inspiration for blogging, unless you all want to hear about how I brush my teeth or shit everyday. I don't think writing about how the shit emerges from the asshole is very interesting though, nor telling you all that I brush one section of my teeth 8 times before moving on the next, exhilarating.

Oh but I saw a hyperactive dog walk a woman in pyjamas this morning.

Interesting decision: I won't ever have sex, ever.
Now it's just a matter of carrying out the decision.

You see, men don't get it. Online I'm this nice lady/girl who turns on some guys, so they decide that they want to meet me (and ahem). Ok, let's put this down to one guy. But I know what would happen when he sees me, so I told him straight that he really wouldn't want to meet me (or fuck me) because well, I am really quite a turn-off and not a very fuckable person. But no, he doesn't believe me. If you're good nude, then you can't look that bad, he says. I really want to smack him. Look, I know some parts of me look good but that is from AFAR and there are many sections of me that DON'T look good. Does he want me to tell him the details and turn him off so much he needs to go puke? I think he has fucked too many girls who are nice everywhere and thinks I'm one of them.

Trust me, I know how I look like and there's a reason why no guy has ever approached me out of nowhere in real life to talk to me if he isn't in any of my classes or we're working on a project together. I'm one of those girls who can get along with guys alright, can take dirty jokes, but not one he would consider as a potential girlfriend. C'mon, I've had guys who said they almost forgot I'm female (don't know if that's a compliment or not). AND, I don't think anybody would enjoy having sex with me, really.

And I won't ever have sex, ever, at least until only-I-know-when. So I should stop talking dirty to any guys. Darn, this is a habit I've had since I was in secondary school or something. So yeah.


Out.

Goal: to break highest record of 40 unique hits in a day by visiting my blog myself. 7 unique hits by myself today.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well..does it show that men are superficial? =X

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hmm, I won't say that. We're all superficial in a way, if you mean that looking at people on the outside being superficial. And I don't think this word really applies here lehz...
if you mean that he goes after people by their looks only (which I know you mean coz I asked you on MSN =D), I won't blame him because he's only out for sex, not a relationship nor any emotional bondage.

Maybe I didn't specify clearly in the entry that he only wants sex. Ok, now you know. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home