Monday, November 13, 2006

Earwig

An earwig was spinning a web directly in front of the sink. Its single thread of web is so thin I could hardly see it. Fascinated, I stood there for about a minute, watching it do its stuff. Rather, watching it watching me and waiting for me to leave so that it could do its stuff. Then I woke my mother up to tell her there is an earwig spinning a web in front of the sink.

"You picked the wrong place to spin a web," I told it sorrowfully before my mother whacked the little thing with her slipper.

Meanwhile my sister was kneeling on the bed with her head on the bed, sleeping. She looks like a frog in that position. I guess it's all for the better. There might have been the probability of the frog eating the earwig.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home