Wednesday, November 29, 2006

One band, one sound

AJC alumni band is having a chalet/BBQ approximately a week after my exams and that's fine with me. I hope it turns out fine. Really greatly appreciate Joel for making the effort to do all the coordinating because it's a lot a lot of work. I'm just wondering whether I should stay overnight (IF there is) because of certain reasons at home.

And I'm blogging this because the name of the blog Joel set up for the alumni band is named "One band, One sound!" We use to shout that during erm, can't remember when. Haha. It felt good, though not as good as during XMSB time. And that line came from Drumline.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger tstar said...

hahaha! that's funny!

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger tstar said...

No lah, not all dress funny, I'm sure. I dress funnier than loads of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home