Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Science of Wanting To - will it?

The Science of Wanting to

I wonder if he will bring it tomorrow, or if we'd have to make a trip down to his house just to take a look, or if we have to come back next semester and stand around in the LT, just to take a look at how he connects the keyboard to the computer etc.

The LT for this module is really empty nowadays at 8am, barely half-filled. A rarity, I'd bet, for a module so hot it called for a minimum of 600 - 800 points in the past few semesters and 400 points this semester. It's the timing. I think I'm lucky to have gotten it at only 400 points, though looking at the number of people who actually attend lectures, bid points could have been lower.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

It's a matter of people like me questioning: why bother to come at 8am when he actually starts the lecture everytime at 9am~

HahaZ unless of course...to see how he "connects the keyboard to the computer"~

*lol*

Oh mannn I always miss such fascinating stuff like that - my loss~

HahaZ~ *faint*

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger tstar said...

eh, I thought I saw you in the LT when I came in? I went in at like 8.40 or something... actually it isn't much also, a lot of it is common sense, as to knowing connect what to what. It's only the selecting of computer or keyboard or tone generator to sound that's slightly not so common sense...

yar, it is interesting stuff! I like this module the best! =) And he FINALLY brought the keyboard today! The LT also 3/4 filled leh! Did you notice...

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Xiaostar said...

HahaZ the best time to reach is about 8.50...it's always good to reach slightly early before lecture starts...~

But thinx around 8:40 I was still at THAT bus stop waiting for Bus A2/C yesterday lar~

*LOL*

& erm...common sense~?!?!?!?! HahaZ actually I don't know leh~ I'm lost already...especially after I pulled stunt & skipped lecture last week~

*faint*

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger tstar said...

Don't worry, actually his lecture notes are very detailed. you try reading through it. Last week was sampling and quantisation, the thing is ok, once you get it, you will remember it, so no worries... but must read! if not really don't understand... don't know ask me or ur frenz lah! =)

tsk tsk! skip lecture! =P actually I skipped a couple of times also...

haha, means you were in the bus behind me... hmm, then WHO DID I SEE in the LT?! I still remember seeing you nodding your head leh! ok, nvm, maybe I forgot the time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home