Monday, November 13, 2006

Stupidly lost

Sometimes I really envy him. Maybe not only him, maybe everybody else. Sometimes I wish I can have somebody to eat with every time I'm in school. Sometimes I wish I need not sit alone in lectures. Sometimes I wish I was back in AJ where we were still divided into classes and my friends were from that class and a couple more from other classes. Why do I feel cold in NUS, when I can see smiling faces around me?

My favourite timings of the day are when

1) I'm at home, no need to go to school
2) I'm in physics tutorial when I can talk to this girl in my group
3) I see my cousins in school
4) I see my friends in school

I hate lunch times except for Wednesday and alternate Mondays or Tuesdays.

Only 4 more days to that day last year.

----------------------
I can't explain how I feel. I'm never going to see him again, am I?

It's horrible, being that person. I really wonder. Does he still remember me at all?
Am probably just a thing of the past... as with all other things. Sigh. *shrug* What's new in this world? Another magician, another disappearing act, another apprentice. I deserved it.

tata.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home