Thursday, November 30, 2006

You, you and you

I sense a complete cutoff next. Wait, there almost is one already. Why is it like this? I get the feeling that he really hates me and wants to cut me off completely. What did I do wrong? Did I do too much? Do things that seem more than friends? Or am I suppose to even not treat him as a friend? Ignore his existence? I can't do that, that much about myself I understand. Am I thinking too much about this whole thing?

Why is it that after knowing him my sense of existence just keeps diminishing? I feel this small, does anybody understand? I am afraid of myself. I don't trust myself anymore because I don't know what I'll do next. *scratch head* Does it make sense? I don't know if what I do is right or wrong, if I'll irritate him or anybody else. I think I need to blame somebody, but it's not his fault. I know it's entirely mine. Maybe I should thank him, because only now do I know that I can be this irritating and stupid as well as this unimportant. I'm blaming him, aren't I? Why can't I just let go? It just goes around in a circle. He's right, if we'd stayed on in that manner, who knows what I'd have done to him.

An ant, I feel like an ant. A small, black ant. Would you notice a single black ant?

Did I do this to myself or is it him? I think it's me. I erased myself bit by bit.

Does anybody understand? I erased myself. I told him something about this a long time ago, but can't remember what it is exactly. I told him to stand up for himself, I think. Is it something about others can don't-know-what-you-but-only-you-can-something. What did I tell him? Can he tell me what did I tell him? How ironic. It's as if I gave my identity away.

Do you know me? I am you, you and you. You define me, dictate what I should say, do and think. A little bit of everybody and everything. I erased myself, then I blended in. If you didn't look properly, you wouldn't notice me. I was never outstanding, I lied to myself and it was a nice illusion while it lasted. He was part of that illusion when I thought I stood out, had a personality. Time to go back to where I was. In the background.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger tstar said...

wah lao, you eat ants! Ant-eater! Red-ants somemore... gross... Your house must be ants-free...

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha, they must have been either eaten by you or scared off by you.
None is good!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger tstar said...

And ants have protein too, right? Last time my old house the water flask always got ants. Then we got tired of picking them out and drank some of them down instead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home