Friday, December 15, 2006

3 weeks to school

3 weeks of holidays left before the start of another semester. I really really am not looking forward to it. Why do time pass so fast? Sigh. I still want to feel free and to do whatever I want.
The thought of quitting school crossed my mind again, argh. Next semester I'll try to squeeze all lessons into 4 days and in the mornings so that most of my time is made use of and no need to have lunch in school. If I have to have lunch then can leave immediately and sleep on the bus. *grin* Usually after lunch sleepy mahz!

Please please please let the holidays last as long as possible! Don't want to go back to facing books! In a bid to not waste the holidays, I have come up with a holiday/christmas resolution (whichever you want to think)!

Sleep early, wake up early


or

sleep late, wake up early


Now is not the time to waste the holidays!

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home