Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Finished!

Finally, exams are over! Feel relieved, one whole month of no academia.

Today's social psychology paper was the only one I went in and came out with confidence level almost untouched. The thing is that I only spent a week on this module, but a hell lot more brain cells! The moment I flipped open the paper I saw that one of the essay questions was an exact replication of a past year's so I jumped on that one immediately. Actually not immediately because I was undecided between this and another one, but due to the fact that the other question needed relevant research findings I decided to drop it and go with the one I did. If I told you all what is the question I'm sure you will drop and start laughing at me. Ok lah, ok lah!

"Often love dies." What factors predict marital dissolution? Describe how couples typically detach or renew their relationships. What advice would you give to couples to increase their chances for staying happily together?

Eh floor very clean already, you all can stop rolling about. I know it is very ironic.

Anyway saw CW outside MPSH. Very surprised (and very flustered... yar right). By the way CW, I was sitting for Social Psychology paper, not Sociology or whatever it is you thought I was sitting for, and your hair looks faintly normal! =D He asked me to stop eating the fish balls the way I'm eating it (because it looked suggestive). Very amusing.

With a bit of luck, I just might be able to maintain my CAP.

I've got two pimples on my head.

The lecturer during PL2132 paper paused at my table because he was taking my attendance.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home