Sunday, December 24, 2006

Memory

It is odd.
Seeing his name, hearing or speaking it brings surges of emotions within me. Sometimes it's a smile, sometimes it makes me miss him but mostly I'm happy coming across any mention of him. Like just now when I was surfing blogs and came across his name, I stopped scrolling and stared at it for a while, a kind of emotion surfacing inside me.

Remembered once when I saw his photo on one of his blogs, I stopped there and at that moment I could remember how he felt, smelt, tasted. For a few days the sensation lasted but it slowly lost its magic until I don't really remember.

You know when people say how a kiss can send a shock through your body and make you tingle from head to toe or something like that? I don't know how that feels. Always wondered. When he kissed me, it was not electrifying, instead it was... comforting. Haha, ok, why am I talking about this?! Don't know what I have been thinking about nowadays. I can stare at the floor and my whole mind is filled with him. Damn, I can stare at the computer screen and still be thinking about him. Comfort, he brings me comfort in ways not imaginable. I know I can depend on him, unfortunately, he doesn't want me depending on him. Too much, too dependent.

Memory, a fantasy.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home