Friday, December 08, 2006

Moving house

Apologies for the lack of entries. Am currently packing my room because we're moving house very soon. Come 11th December Monday, there might not be entries for a few days up to a week because my family's staying at my Uncle's house for the moment so no internet access. No internet access! This is horrible. Anyway I hope you'll check back during that time because I'm sure to steal a few moments of access from someplace everyday. Paid for, of course! I'm a slave to technology. =)

Bored? Why not check out a few anime? Dear cousin influenced me with her love for anime. If you'll check out the side bar, you'll see the two that I'm currently watching. I'm sure there are tons of nice ones out there as well but I've got not enough time! I love the holidays though. The freedom to do what I want to do. =) Hope you'll enjoy yours!

Alright, back to packing my room into boxes.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home