Monday, December 04, 2006

PL2132 - Disappointed

I went in full of confidence and came out very beaten.

Actually I came out in an odd sort of mood - not exactly happy but quite delirious and not exactly sad. Disappointed, yes, very. You know what's really funny? I was sitting in almost the same seat as when I took another statistics paper last semester - 2nd seat from the front.

Before the paper started I started to have headache. The moment I read the first question I was so nervous I couldn't answer properly. I think I screwed the first question really badly. Half an hour into the paper my hands were shaking, I was mumbling to myself, I thought I was going to hand in a blank script and I was imagining myself smoking a cigarette. Don't know why the last image popped into my head. 1/2 an hour past and my friend beside me raised her hand for another booklet. I was starting to freak out even more. An hour into the paper I was already giving up. Did what I could in whatever time I had. Am very disappointed with myself, really very disappointed. Couldn't even tell if the study was a mixed, within or between subject. Don't think you all understand what I mean by that but basically if a person says that, he/she is really very screwed up. Think I was writing such nonsensical things on my script that the lecturer when walking past me paused a little while to stare at my script before walking on. Then I started to bite my nails, was on the verge of crying and really wanted to quit school.

Now really no confidence for Wednesday's paper. Essay somemore. =S And I feel really weird inside. Don't know how to describe. In any case I screwed this semester really badly and am expecting no miracle on wednesday.

God I wish this headache would go away.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home