Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shelved

I got my new wardrobe the day before. I put my stuff inside. I put hello kitty and its gun, safely inside its glass bottle into a shoe box, together with the items of its time. I chose the highest shelf, the one I have to climb a chair to reach. I put it right at the back. On top of it I placed two more boxes, things I would not touch for a while. I fitted a tiny curtain in front of the small pile, then I drew it close. In front of the curtain I put my few CDs. I don't really listen to CDs. When it's done, I climb down the chair.

A tiny section of my life, shelved, with the curtain drawn. Out of sight, out of mind, right?

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget to archive your blog. 2007 is coming (:

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger tstar said...

don't think I want to archive le, i've archived too many times in the past =P I'll just stick with one throughout until something goes wrong or something. haha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home