Saturday, December 02, 2006

Teaching me a lesson

Was happily eating an ice-cream and walking home. Saw a nice black cat sitting on the grass patch. Hi kitty! So pretty! But why does it's body look like a wave? I thought.
Walked on past a little bit and happily licked my ice-cream.

Then I saw a piece of shit emerging from the cat's asshole.

It's body looks like a wave because it was squatting and was in the process of shitting. Suddenly my ice-cream didn't seem so nice.

Why do both cats and birds like to demonstrate to me how to shit?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

5 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! This is a hillarious posting! I am going to share this with some of my friends... they are cat lovers.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger tstar said...

Hi!

Erm, thanks?! hahaha... Well I sure picked a good time to walk past...

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger tstar said...

I have no dietary knowledge.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Why don't you try first and then tell us how it tastes? =)

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger tstar said...

........

No un-tried policy to be implemented, isn't that the case in Singapore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home