Monday, December 11, 2006

Today

Today is the day!

Then why am I still able to blog? Because I am still awake at this freaking hour, enjoying every internet-available-second although I have to wake up at 7am tomorrow and I'm going to disassemble the computer right after I've posted this entry. Damn. This requests a sad face. =(

BUT! My mother has her office laptop with her and will be having it for the next one week, which means it is a source of internet for me! This requires a happy face. =D

Ok I should stop talking rubbish and start disassembling the computer. Yes, I'm disassembling it alone. Parents are asleep, brother is somewhere downstairs (meeting girlfriend?) and the computer is in my room.

Tata.
*muacks* It won't be long before I'll be able to run my fingers across your keyboard again, dearest computer.

=D There are echoes even as I type. ALRIGHT, good night/morning, all!

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home