Monday, December 11, 2006

Very Important

Brother had 2 bags on one shoulder, a bunch of carrier bags in one hand and was pushing the trolley. There was a piece of paper pasted on one of the baskets on the trolley. I squinted at it from a distance. It says VERY IMPORTANT. I start giggling because the basket contains his school work. We wrap his other baskets of Magic the Gathering cards with plastic wrapper so that his not-so-important-but-still-very-important-stuff does not get lost. I keep giggling. He, a JC1 student, reminded me of my sister Olivia, a primary 2.

Brother, with all his load, attempts to push the trolley out the door. The baskets fall off. I start laughing really hard. "haha, your VERY IMPORTANT things fell off, haha," I laugh harder, "Can you don't have so many VERY IMPORTANT things or not, haha," I can't stop laughing. We help him load the trolley again. I continue laughing, "haha, your VERY IMPORTANT things are very heavy, haha." Mum did most of the carrying because my arms were laughing too. He one-handedly attempts to push the trolley out towards the lift. It goes a bit lopsided, mum helps him get it downstairs. I am laughing really badly. "haha, Brother looks like auntie, haha, carry so many things, haha, first time he looks like auntie, haha."

Evening, I come to my uncle's house where our things are temporarily stored. The first thing I see is a piece of paper flapping in the air, commanding my attention. It says VERY IMPORTANT.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home