Sunday, December 17, 2006

Yesterday - THE day!

Oh, forgot to declare yesterday we moved into the new/old house, but that's not the most important thing. The most important thing is that

WE HAVE BACK OUR INTERNET CONNECTION!

=D
I've never seen my brother move so fast to set up something. One of the first things he did was to ask if I want to bring the computer over, then we set the whole thing up, dug up the filter from inside one of the plastic bags which was inside one of the many boxes, used an old phone line for the modem and before the rest of the house was ready, the computer was up, complete with internet and all, not one thing changed. =)

Then of course we all fought over who should use the computer first, including Olivia. Nah, just kidding.

I started laughing when I saw that the whole thing worked out. Because, haha, we are no longer dependent on a 384 kpbs connection!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home