Monday, January 01, 2007

Games recommendation

Currytan has got some fabulous games recommendation. Check out his blog!

Here's Nex Game. Try getting through all the ice walls by punching through them at the right time using your mouse. I think my character broke quite a number of noses before I finally got him through. The poor guy.

There's also the Gateway, a puzzle-like game where you interact with the objects on the screen to get you through each level. Quite easy to accomplish. Reminded me of The Wicked, actually, but vastly different.

Matrix Rampage is another interesting game. I like this one, though I don't have really good reaction timing (especially when I really need to go shit when I was playing it). Try to survive the attacks of the agents by either running away (it won't do any good), picking up desks, chairs, bins to throw, or by using their weapons against them.

Shucks, played until the urge to shit is now gone. Not good, not good.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, what about my games!

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger tstar said...

oh haha, I haven't played it yet... =P

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger JH said...

Haha!

Chuwen's zombie game is fun too. =)

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha, wah, 2 persons saying the same thing! ok I got the hint already! =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home