Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chamber concert

Attended a chamber concert by NUSSO today in school. They had some excellent players. Some were so good I almost wanted to cry. Tingling of muscles, grinning in the dark, letting the music wash over me. Music was healing, it struck me then, and that I wanted to play again, soon. To not heal is horrible. The string duet was so marvellous and watching the girl play was inspirational. Double basses quartet wasn't so good, however. In fact, they were very bad. Think it is because they are more used to playing orchestra pieces, which were relatively simple rather than quartets like these. One of the soloist was very scared, I can tell since I'm in that way too, but he was brave enough to get through the entire piece.

They're having a concert on the 16th March, at UCC, $9 (early bird till this coming Monday) or $11 (actual price). I plan to go, anybody wants to accompany me?

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home