Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tag - meme

I suppose this is called The 12-layer tag?

Tagged by DK to do this meme because, I suspect, he has nobody else to tag after tagging some other people some time back. =P Which reminds me I have another one on Jenny's blog that I'm supposed to do but haven't. So anyway, here it is. (I don't like doing memes.)

Layer One:On The Outside
Name : Stephanie
Birth Date : the day before children's day - 1986
Current status : Whole body intact, no organs missing
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Right

Layer Two :On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Insects
Your Weakness : A guy's physical touch (not every guy)
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian, eaten in a non-airconditioned room. I tend to puke if eaten in air-con room.

Layer Three :Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : Do I have anything important today?
Your Bedtime : 11pm - 4am
Your Most Missed Memory : holding hands.

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King : McDonald's
Single or Group Dates : Single.
Adidas or Nike : Nike. (Bleh. I prefer New Balance actually.)
Tea or Nestea : Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Tough choice. Hmm. Vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee : I don't drink coffee. Cappucino, then.

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : No.
Curse: Definately
Take a shower : ...... Duh.
Have a crush : Yes
Think you’ve been in love: Yes
Go to school : Yes
Want to get married : If I meet the right person
Believe in yourself : To a certain extent
Think you’re a health freak : No

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : *scratch head* Don't think so
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : No
Eaten sushi : Don't remember. Think so
Dyed your hair : No

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Yes
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : No

Layer Eight : Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : Ideally, before 30. Looks tough though.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Uh, black?
Best Hair Colour : Black or with highlight
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Doing this tag
1 Hour Ago : Multi-tasking - revising, surfing, SMS-ing, MSN-ing
4.5 Hours Ago : Sleeping
1 Month Ago : In developmental psychology lecture
1 Year Ago: Studying LAH

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : my family
I Feel : scared
I Hate : cockroaches/beetles
I Hide : nowhere. I don't usually hide.
I Need : to know what I want with my life

Layer Twelve : Tag five people..
Yizhen
LiuYin
Yaoming
Jiaying
Chuwen

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger DK said...

Wow... You played a stripping game before? With who? :D

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger tstar said...

don't tell you.

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger yz said...

whoa. how come I'm the priveledged few tagged, and first on the list?!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger tstar said...

haha... flattered? =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home