Saturday, May 19, 2007

FRONT

I was out with Pearlin today shopping for a bag to put Kim's present in when we came upon this shop in Square 2, named FRONT.

Pearl and I thought it's pretty awesome. Front, I suppose, is named as such because it specializes in decoration of clock faces. We're not talking about normal clocks with plastic frames and a glass covering. We're talking about open clocks on painted canvases. We're talking about clock faces that are probably 1 x 0.5 metre in size with the hands of the clock in one corner, so tastefully done that it is more like an art piece than a clock. Pearl was saying that it would be perfect for the large empty wall in my room and I absolutely agree.

Of course they don't only offer such huge canvases. They also have smaller sized canvases around the size of a normal clock.


From what I see, I gather that there are basically 2 sorts of clocks - Art Clock (smaller-sized) and Wall Art (larger-sized).

They have over 100 designs for your clock face, enough for you to have a headache from choosing. Not to mention that you can also decide the type of clock rims as well as where it is to be positioned. You can also personalize it further by providing your own design or photo to be printed on the face. How about a message on the clock?

I feel that the pricing is reasonable too. Right now I think the smaller sized clocks are selling for $49.50 and it's usual price is $55. Not sure for the larger sized ones. $50 for a piece of art/personalized clock on good quality canvas? Not bad! Buy with friends and it'll entitle you to larger discounts - read here for more information.

Front
Novena, Square 2
#04-12

Tel: 6844 5543

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home