Sunday, May 06, 2007

ping.sg at buybuttonz fair

Ping.sg was at the Buybuttonz eCom and Bloggers fair today. Since we had nothing to sell, we just went down to hang out.

The first thing DK told me when I got there was that I look like an auntie and told me to put down my hair. Thanks a lot, DK. Then Uzyn and arzhou started dancing to the song Y.M.C.A. which was caught on camera and shown live on ping.sg.

There really weren't a lot of people there. Wrong place, wrong crowd?
Recently not in the mood for long entries. Let the pictures do the talking, then?

Uzyn at the computer on the left. Half the table's ours, the other half is occupied by iconnectE.

DK, ECL's boyfriend (handsome handsome de uncle?! (HHDU)), and ECL. Feel so apologetic to HHDU because all the pictures I have of him are either like the above one, squeezed until cannot see or completely blocked.

Michael. Look so cute and innocent here, right? See what happened later on:

Tsk, tsk! So violent!

Remember me talking about arzhou and his love bite birthmark (at the end of this post)?

Really looks like a love bite, doesn't it?

Then they teased me a lot. I am the "scandalous one" on ping.sg, now I also don't know have scandal with who already. Heh.
Somehow Ridz turned up behind me just as I was leaving. Nice timing.
Think the rest had dinner later on after I left. Heard a lot of stalls left early too. Hmm, that says quite a bit about how things turned out, doesn't it. Ah well, the first might not be the best, there is always room for improvement!

Back row: farinelli, Kelvin, neo, arzhou, DK, hendri, nicole, chern jie
Front row: Uzyn, estee

So brief, this entry. Maybe I'll put in more details another time. Am tired. Need sleep, need a bath and need to freeze my heart.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

5 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dunno who #1 : Kelvin

http://www.kquee.com/

dunno who #1: Neo Wee Wu.

http://neoblog-neoblog.blogspot.com/

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hewhe, nice photos!! Love them!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger DK said...

tstar: really lah, you tie your hair look older than CCDA. :P

NTT: you know know who is Neo? U din watch matrix meh? :P

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, Tstar. I like especially the ones of Michael and Arzhou. Michael: 'cos now I know who's that guy swinging his arm like a gangster. Arzhou: Hahaha! Cute.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger tstar said...

ntt: thanks!

chernjie: 2 of them was taken from DK's blog.. hehz...

DK: i do meh... my mom still say i look young lor! -_-"

clappingtrees: haha.. thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home