Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SweetHut

Why are my friends so entrepreneurial?

Adrian-who-has-a-love-bite-like-birthmark and his friends have this online shop named SweetHut. They sell baked items such as cakes and cookies. Check out their menu here. They currently only have 4 types of items on sale, but that is because they would rather introduce items that they know are good rather than have a wide range that are poor in quality. I like that mindset! However they are also currently working on expanding their menu.

What about pricing of the items? Backed by the fact that their cakes are not ordinary buttered up cakes - they currently have blueberry and carrot cakes, and that they are more generous in their ingredients, the pricing seems alright at approximately $30. They do have delivery charges though (~$2 - $5) but they do waive delivery charges if you want to collect the cake yourself. Think they are also trying to lower the price further. Buy more than $50 worth then! Free delivery! =D

You can order through email or by contacting them personally. Payment is cash on delivery. Fine by me. I feel safer knowing I get to pay after seeing my cake physically present. So do check out SweetHut!

Why am I advertising for them? Don't know. Cakes look good leh, plus I get to be Adrian's (future) victim in tasting his cakes, so do a little something for him. What are friends for anyway.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home