Sunday, June 17, 2007

Quotes from ping.sg meeting

Uzyn at ping.sg meeting last night in a nice, feminine, slightly whining voice,

Arzhou... *pats space on bean bag beside him* I want to lie on your lap...

I twittered it, Uzyn protested, we asked why

Wait got other guys like me, then cannot how?

Not long after, Uzyn decided on something else,

I changed my mind, I now prefer dk's lap.

Link

Tsk, now Sek Ling knows what Uzyn does when she's away. TSK.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

7 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wah! Twittered about it last night still not enough ar?

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger ar zhou said...

Poor Uzyn :p

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger DK said...

I know that all the gals like to lie on my lap. It's very comfortable.

But I didn't know that Uzyn also interested.

Sorry... my lap is only for gals to lie 1. :P

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Cobalt Paladin said...

Huh? Uzyn came out of the closet?

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Andrew Tan said...

wah so happening!!! I also wan to lie on people lap but only gal's lap no guys :)

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiya! sekling already knows! bwahhahaahhahaa. uzyn displays his gay tendencies all the time. HUR HUR HUR.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger tstar said...

uzyn: i was just obliging the rest of them and blogged... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home