Friday, July 27, 2007

Ping.sg Advertisement - The Other Version

In order to keep my blog as Safe For Work (hello, this blog was rated PG only), I have thus posted this entry, my lewd version of the ping.sg advertisement, below the actual one above.

*picture removed out of fear that somebody will digg it, tomorrow it or do something to it. If you haven't seen it, too bad. If you have seen it and saved it, I trust you not to spread it around. Well, until I'm comfortable with it, which I currently am NOT.*

No I was not naked underneath the mosiac though I really look nude. Don't ask what I was wearing. Go imagine.

I thought this picture was really funny and appropriate in accordance with my online (and offline) reputation although some well-meaning friends have told me it is better not to post it because, well, you know.

All emails and comments asking to add me to MSN or things along that line will be promptly ignored and deleted.

Oh and entry will only be here for today. I'm risking my life and my already not so nice reputation to show this so do me a favour and don't do anything stupid with/to it.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Wearing a pair of blue tongs huh? :D

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger tstar said...

miccheng: nope! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home