Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ping.sg gathering #??

Ping.sg gathering at Miss Clarity Cafe yesterday. A lot of people were present, approximately 18 people or so. Huge group gatherings used to intimidate me and I still feel so. After a while I simply got too tired for anything, but they are seriously still a really fun bunch to be with. Haha, almost an oxymoron - "seriously" and "fun". Tired as in tired for anything, not just for ping.sg gatherings. I almost didn't turn up today because I simply felt like being alone. A confirmation with JY later on found me getting ready for the gathering.

Went first to NLB where we lost sight of each other. Went to the cafe later on to find only Miccheng, Chillycraps, Sheylara, nannywen and claudia there. The rest came in fashionably late. Tsk! =P

Ordered mud ooze, which I thought tasted fantastic but after daphne said they can't go wrong with it, I felt so sorry for enjoying the dish.

But I really liked it! The rest didn't seem to enjoy their food so much.

Cousin and I

At some point, rinaz twittered about dropping in to see us and we were looking at the ceiling, wondering which coloured table she would prefer to drop on so as to faciliate our clearing of the table to make her landing a little more comfortable.

At another point, an attempt by DK to get uzyn to pose for a ping.sg advertisement made uzyn very shy.

Uzyn with Adrian's arm

"I want DK's lap!" (I wrote this, uzyn didn't say it.)

The rest went on to Starbucks and then to Zam Zam for dinner. Read Adrian's post for those.

Cousin and I then went off to see the Singapore Heritage Fest exhibition at Suntec. Will be in next post.

attendees: Arzhou, Chillycraps, daphnemaia, dk, uzyn, simplyjean, jzin, uglyfatchick, surfslayer, miccheng, sheylara, nannywen, claudia, snowbiscuits, yuhui, ridzuan, ethan.

Some pictures here from claudia. Many thanks!

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home