Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged - The Four Meme

Am tagged by Nicole to do this "Four meme" thingy. Erm, ok, one of the weirdest meme I've ever done, but here it is anyway.

The Four Meme

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1) Administrative Assistant (file file and more filing)
2) Sales Promoter at Singapore Mint (yes, I sold coins. Gold, silver, copper-nickel)
3) Clerical Officer at IRAS (yes, I'm one of those irritating officers you encounter when you call them during tax filing period)
4) Eat, shit, sleep

Four places I have lived:
1) My house 1
2)
My house 2
3) Grandmother's house
4) Uncle's house (was my grandmother's place but since she passed away, it is thus technically my uncle's house)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1) Thailand
2) Malacca
3) Australia
4) Bintan

Four of my favorite foods:
(I shall be really irritating here and show you all what I write in autograph books during my primary school days)
1) Porridge
2) Egg
3) Vegetables
4) Fruits

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) In bed with somebody special
2) Library
3) In bathroom, bathing, especially washing my hair because it feels like crap now
4) In concert hall

Four friends I would like to tag:
Whoever wants to do, please help yourselves.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home