Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hong Kong (Part 1)

Let's see how much I can blog in half an hour while talking to Pearlin on the phone.

There is so much about the trip to blog about (mostly because I'm so naggy) that I have decided to split it up into several sections. Ok, day 1 - 6th December 2007, Thursday.

Ministry of Bellz (MOB) Educational Trip

The day before the flight saw our instructor giving me the task of printing 500 pieces of brochures to be brought to HK for the concert. Pearlin and I spent a hectic day searching for a cheap and good printer, buying clothes (which we ended up not needed to use in the end - waste my money!), buying performance shirt and getting soaked in the rain, we finally got to studio for practice in the evening. After practice at the studio till late, I finally reached home at about 11.30pm and proceeded to finish packing my luggage.

Then after 1 freaking hour of sleep, I was up and off to the airport (not after some hectic last minute packing). It reminded me of the time I went without sleep for about 24 hours or so before going off to KL. Only that this time the timing was ungodly - 4 plus reach leh!

Check-in took awfully long. Father stood there and waited until we finally went through the checkpoints. With all the handbells, luggage exceeded weight limit and was checked in as cargo instead. If you do not yet know, this was an educational handbell trip.

(from left) Pearlin, Axils and Roland after check-in

A first look at the place where we would be performing after our trip:

Melodie, Kim Peng, Debbie and Pearlin at Santa's Village inside Terminal 1

Then FINALLY, we were on the plane.

Pearlin and Debbie in front of us

Kim Peng and Melodie in the seats beside me

Axils

For some reason I ended up with the window seat though my seat number was not that. The view was beautiful! I like the clouds. =D


Mel kept asking me how's the view outside the window. After a while I told her it's just clouds.

Breakfast on board

Ok, that's it. It's 12.11am now and my computer is so slow it takes ages to load the pictures. Have to wake up tomorrow at 4.30am again for a show at the airport. Will do a bit more tomorrow when I come home. I'm not even done with the airplane ride can! Hope this little bit is ok for now. Not ok also have to ok =P

Part 2
Part 3

Labels: , , ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger JeriCa.SurFsLaYer said...

Where is the picture of you? XD

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger tstar said...

next entry =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home