Sunday, April 20, 2008

MYMP 's Especially For You

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Make Your Momma Proud (M.Y.M.P) is a Filipino acoustic band.

I hope the embedded MP3 works. If not, here's the youtube version. Erm, I advise you to try and just listen to the MP3 instead of watching it on youtube. The video looks kind of old, it sounds better on the MP3 and, I know I'm evil, but they don't look all that good either in that video and it might ruin your experience of the song. You'll get what I mean when you watch it. The voice is awesome, though. And check out their website, they look a lot more different there!

Thanks to Seraphim-now-turned-Barbers-Bang-Bang for this recommendation.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home