Thursday, May 15, 2008

Comiqs

I think I just spent the past 4 months living under a rock. Was introduced to this website which I believe some of you might be interested in.

Named "Comiqs", it is what it sounds like - comics. Simply put, it allows you to create your own comics using pictures from flickr, your desktop or other pictures online, and then adding speech bubbles, giving it that cartoonish feel. I suspect it has got a lot more features, which I currently do not have the energy to explore have not yet explored because I was too eager to share the site with you guys.

Here's an example which was too cute:


What the mind can conceive the blog can achieve. from spiritwarrior on Comiqs

In any case, do check it out, start making your own comic strips or just see what others have done. Some are really interesting!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

4 Comments:

At 2:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, comiqs. it's actually a singapore innovation. i saw this on Digital Life, kinda cool :)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger tstar said...

yes, singaporean!

Was it on DL even?! I really wonder where was I the past 4 months...

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger DK said...

Eh, how come you didnt do a comiqs yourself? :P

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger tstar said...

not yet =P
when I need it, I'll use it.

can you don't sound so suggestive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home