Tuesday, May 06, 2008

End of Exams

Just finished my last paper, the one that I had full of hope for.

Man, I don't know what came over me. Maybe I did not prepare enough, or maybe I was too tired from that morning's paper, but I answered so many questions wrongly and made so many careless mistakes that it was unbelievable. Extreme heartache now. It did not help that the first paper this morning was not exactly fantastic.

By the time I was done with the morning paper, I knew my brain was so fried it wasn't going to last till tonight. I was exhausted and had a slight headache. A 30 min rest did not help that much. But I was full of hope anyway because it is the freaking module where I scored freaking well in the class tests. Oh well, whoever said the scores are correlated is wrong.

I certainly ended the exams with a bang - A bang of the wrong sort,

hmmm, now I wonder if that pre-planned "activity" would still be carried out after tomorrow.

*Blogged from phone while on the way home and last line of text typed always hidden from view on the phone screen for some reason.

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home