Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hamster sleeping

Very often, I wonder if our father hamster is normal.

The rest of them sleep in hamster-expected poses, like in toilet rolls, curled up into a ball or cuddled up with each other. But this father hamster sleeps in the oddest positions and, if I may add, oddest places. It used to be in the running wheel or in the open on its back with his mouth slightly open. Then today I found it asleep in the log I just placed in late last night.


I want to laugh when I look at this picture. He's the friendliest and tamest of the lot.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, so cuuuute!


*squeeze*



http://www.xanga.com/dead_cockroach

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger tstar said...

haha! I know! I want to squeeze him also... then he will go *SQUEAK*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home