Friday, May 16, 2008

That recycling survey above

Practice starts in 9 hours 40 minutes. Practice ends in 13 hours 40 minutes.

Then after that it's time to work a little more on that practicalities of recycling idea. In the meantime if you have not done the survey, it would be great if you could fill it in, especially if you have recycling questions. I currently only have 27 survey responses. I'm going to have a small section here that brings out some questions about the practicalities of recycling you have raised as well as other questions that have crossed my mind. Get your friends to do the survey as well so that we have more ideas.

This is not a school project but an independent one started by me like, 3 days ago. I'm no expert but let's see what we can do.

If you have already done the survey but have suddenly thought of something you'd like to add, please feel free to comment here or email me.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home