Sunday, July 27, 2008

End of SingBellz Fest

SingBellz Fest'08 is finally over! Oh man, am I exhausted! Just have to tie up some loose ends and I can finally concentrate on other things.

Last afternoon's concert was nice and I enjoyed watching The Embellishment Quartet perform, as usual. After watching them perform Lovers' Dance for the 3rd time, I found myself really wanting to try out that piece. It's an interesting piece written by Kevin Ko. It's more of the drama/acting they've added in while playing it that made things interesting. Nevertheless, the piece sounds nice by itself. Here's a version he played with an American lady, but I personally found last afternoon's version he played with another of his quartet's member, Isabelle, a better one.

Hope you'll enjoy it.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger xm said...

omg!! i wanted to search on youtube for that. hahah. thank youu!

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger xm said...

oh and yeahh, i wanna try that piece out too. its really really nice. love the part when the guy and girl supposedly walks tgt..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home