Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Cadbury's Dairy Milk Marble

The last time it was Hershey's and Maltesers. This time round it is a huge bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk Marble.

*points accusing finger at friend* MZ made me buy. =D Just kidding.
I promised myself I'd buy a different kind of chocolate everytime I went and she suggested that bar.

I found it too sweet, though the texture is nice. A thin outer layer of light-brown-with-white-chocolate over light-brown-with-white-chocolate filling. The outer layer is relatively harder than the filling inside so that when you bite into it after taking it out of the fridge, you can feel the transition from hard, crunchy to instant smooth, marble-like chocolate.

No, I don't suppose they mean "marble" as in rock-hard marble, but rather smooth like marble.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home