Friday, December 29, 2006

Links

See the links bar on the right of this page? See your face? *grin* What's the moral of the story? Don't anyhow send me pictures. *grins more*
I'm planning to substitute most links with pictures, if I can find suitable ones. Idea taken from TRN.

A few notices to a few people if they are reading this blog:

Chuwen: I'm working on your banner. Internet connection is darn slow, can't upload pictures.
Currytan: Don't know what picture to put. You want your face up there too? =D
Huimin: -blank- Don't even have your picture!
Sibeh Sian: Working on it... (feel like koping TRN's)
Yanwei: ... ... angels elude me. You want baby angel, cupids, some angel or any angel? I really wish you'd choose the last one because I think Gatsby would be very interesting. =) Oh wait, Gatsby's wax...

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger JH said...

Hmmm, i dun mind my ugly face up there, but something like what you did to chuwen's will suffice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home