Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blog

How come nobody ever told me how horrible my blog looks in IE. Well not exactly horribly horrible, just those little details all over the place that are wrong, like how the BookJetty icon is on the same line as sgForums. All this just because I use Firefox and everything looks fine there. Also received news that my blog loads very slowly in IE, so just need confirmation again - IE users, can help me and leave a comment to tell me if rwrite really loads slowly. It's fine on my computer. Actually even if load slowly I don't know what to do also. *scratch head* haha. But do tell me so that at least I know!

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger yz said...

huh, it doesn't load slowly on mine. and it looks fine. stuffs are where it's supposed to be at.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home