Monday, January 08, 2007

Boss

Olivia has been made the monitress (spelling?) of her class. She came home today shouting through the gates for me to go to her. Then she said she has a very important thing to tell me, the most important thing in her life, ever. She warned me that it wasn't anything about what a boy told her and I guessed straight away what the very important thing was, then I congratulated her. I asked if she was scared, she said yes, but she is happy and excited as well. I warned her that it's not an easy job and she agreed. She told me a little about how she discipline the class. "Everybody keep QUIET!!!" She shouted. "Of course in school I'll do another way lah," she explains then demonstrated again, this time the proper way, "Everybody keep quiet!" A while later she called both my parents separately and told them the news.

"You all must call me Boss," she said into the phone to my father, "because I am the monitress!"

I think that it is all very amusing and will be good for her, to learn something from it all. Not to mention that I am of course very proud of her.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

2 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha ur sis so cute!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger tstar said...

Thank you! =) I won't tell her that, scared her head too big.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home