Thursday, January 11, 2007

fear & desperation

I took Abnormal Psychology not only because it was a core module.

Today I revised a type of treatment called Cognitive-Behavioral approach. It is getting a person to recognise dysfunctional thoughts that he/she holds and seek alternative explanations. For a full 30 minutes, I think, it worked on me. 30 minutes, only 30 minutes. God, why is it so hard? I almost cried in the LT, listening to the lecturer talk about something I could in a way relate to. I don't want to attend school. I want to curl up on my bed under the blanket. Escaping. How can I escape? I've never been known to do that. Don't want to go back there/then, really. It's... utter hell.

Make school stop.You don't understand.

Labels:

Subscribe to Posts [Atom] or  Subscribe in a reader

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home